Thursday, February 4, 2010

What To Call Your Husband In Islam In Islam If Husband Family Ask For Maintenance Dose The Wife Have To Agree Because My?

In islam if husband family ask for maintenance dose the wife have to agree because my? - what to call your husband in islam

Husband left me and his family has learned enough to win it for them and I have her aunts who chose to live with their husbands feed! and no child and his mother and said more brothers.I for me and my violent husband and identity clouded called a bitch! But can someone tell me, it's the right way in the Islamic marriage and should be calm and take? If I can not answere islamicly

5 comments:

there she goes.. said...

Show them suras 2, 4, 24, 25, 65, and then ask if he fears Allah

Off Grid Omi: My whole family is Muslim, and no women have gone through these things.

Off Grid Granny said...

Wow, and nobody believes me when I say that Muslim women are subjected to and treated like dirt.

If you live in a civilized country, you go to a local social services for help. This forces the man to support him.

There's always divorce if you live in a civilized country. Quit taking shit! It is time for him.

Sorry, I can not give an answer by Islam, I can only answer one of Ms wife. No woman deserves such treatment.

general dogbitz said...

You are not answered, that Islamic shit that you into this mess.

recognized that his life left, and again, without the hassle of all this religious bullshit.

No one should be calm and take something, because a particular religion says that you are guilty.

and burn the bloody burqa

Charlie said...

The Koran teaches that women are the property of men. For this reason, the period of the religion is stupid.

jamand said...

Count the chance that happened there - Islamic mummies boy by the sound of it ... go ahead and forget about life in

If you are in the UK, you are still half of what you are right - at least.

Post a Comment