Saturday, February 20, 2010

Frequent Urination -diabetes, -prostate Very Frequent Urination, Can't Figure Out The Cause?

Very frequent urination, can't figure out the cause? - frequent urination -diabetes, -prostate

Last week I was almost constantly pee, and almost always have to urinate several times during sleep (but I) have been around for years. Normally, only Propel fitness water drink, soft drinks occasionally, I do not drink, and try to avoid sugar and fast food too. I researched on the Internet, but have proposed a rule, only 1 or 2 symptoms of each problem, the most common:

Diabetes - I'm 6 'tall and approximately 215-220 pounds. - Online tests say I'm not too big to be in danger. I have no thirst, blurred vision (other than regular glasses, I had) more than a decade, or family history.

Urinary tract or kidney infection - I have no pain when urinating, althoughMeTimes extreme pain in my lower back, but only during sleep, and always spent the time I get up, so this is probably due to my shitty mattress.

Prostate - I'm only 28!

I welcome all questions for clarification or additional information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can have kidney problems, you should check that to obtain.

Anonymous said...

You can have kidney problems, you should check that to obtain.

Anonymous said...

You can have kidney problems, you should check that to obtain.

Post a Comment