Friday, February 12, 2010

6 Year Old Joint Pain Pain In Joint Of Leg Inwards...15 Years Old..HELP!?!?!?!?!10 Pts 2 Best Answer!!!!?

Pain in joint of leg inwards...15 years old..HELP!?!?!?!?!10 pts 2 best answer!!!!? - 6 year old joint pain

Hello I am a man of 15 years, and I am getting this pain around my area of the joint below the inside of my leg ... not very painful and annoying ... I'm just on it ... I also think that going to the toilet for a no. 2 =) more frequently during the day ... I fell down the stairs, about 6 weeks back ... my butt hurts a little, but not as strong as before ... feels like bone and somedays can not get the page can move to ... that under the belly as ... I'm too heavy for my age and looks forward in this area, since I work on the PC, but could be wrong ... Please someone help me ... The thinking is to do a thing? Thank you =) 10 points for the best aswered! = D

7 comments:

Robort K said...

Growing Pains just nothing to fear, you can get your muscles up to 18

CRYSTAL P said...

First, nobody can say exactly what is wrong if they have a doctor, and when advice over the Internet would still look and see what is wrong. You should consult a doctor, you may have broken a bone or torn a muscle or something. But a doctor can tell you exactly why it must be seen. Good luck

MrM ® said...

It could be any number of things, my young friend.

It could be something wrong. It can takes a lesion in the pelvis or just muscle.

It's hard to tell without an X-ray.

Please consult your doctor before and X-rays, in fact, my best advice. In this way you can, your family and your doctor to be sure not violated in the case.

My condolences to his pain. Pats back ~ ~

Dale L said...

I had problems in the joints of the mother-child, there are about 6 years and went to my GP and had an x-ray and it turns out, I know that fills syndrome hypermobility of the joints in their mouths at me, but you must have to go head to your doctor and checked out.

Kaylee B said...

and this material is so hot and cold known.
theres many types of them. Mušle common creams and other things, just go to your pharmacy and demand. Also you should try to become a Docter, if it hurts so bad

sexychoc... said...

or (to the hospital medical podiatrist) and ask what the problem really is, so that he / she can say what is achievable or not ...")

Reticent... said...

Weight distribution.

They are still growing.

Diet.

but its better if the doctor finds that out.

Post a Comment