Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weak Bladder At 19 Bladder Problem, I Need Your Help Please...?

Bladder problem, i need your help please...? - weak bladder at 19

Hello, I'm 19 and I have lately a lot of urine. At first I thought it was because I much water to drink, but even if I drink water I have to pee. This is rare because I sometimes go over again, like all 10 minutes and it's not that come out anything (a large amount of urine comes out) and then there are times when I may take a couple hours without toilet facilities. I have a lot of white discharge, but I hear it is normal, but not sure. I think it's an infection because they do not burn or itch, and I am a virgin, so it has nothing to do with sex. so nobody can tell me if it is dangerous or if I only have a weak bladder. I would like to see a doctor, but the problem is that I dont currently without health insurance, well i have the money for it. Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment