Friday, February 19, 2010

Computer Java Camps ' Mac ' Good For IT Work- Programming?

' Mac ' Good for IT Work- Programming? - computer java camps

Hello I am a computer science student in Finland.
I consider getting a new laptop, MacBook Pro as an ideal candidate.

Since I have not much used Mac I would ask you to plan okay Mac for my career? "

I have to study / Studio Visual C + +, Java, Java Mobile (with Net-Beans), Unix (sealing), the language of the Assembly, Symbian / Symbian programming (in the Windows and Linux Carbide).

My question is: Is it possible to make these programs on the Mac OS environment?
I heard a lot about VM and Boot Camp too. Is it working well enough, as natively in Windows? While I Symbian and Linux programming.

OS works almost as well asrunning in native mode to work for the programming?
And it is possible that Windows and Linux, Mac? good enough for the job ..
_ Or is it anyway? Please give!

We look forward to your proposal.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Mac is to be used for entertainment, I recommend for Windows computers and programming.

Anonymous said...

A Mac is to be used for entertainment, I recommend for Windows computers and programming.

Post a Comment