Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blurry Vision With Tingling Extremities Headache Sign Of Diabeties?

Headache sign of diabeties? - blurry vision with tingling extremities

Recently, I had this terrible headache that does not end up with painkillers. My problem is that I am concerned, if it is a symptom of diabetes, because they also start to feel very weak and fear is also very dizzy and thirsty. I also noticed a feeling of heaviness in the legs and sometimes my vision is blurred. I've never had a headache person, but it has a constant, daily last all day and sometimes a little fall, but getting worse. I also think that if my legs are longer water retention in my head, the pressure is unbearable. I suffer from hypertension, but not so high and sometimes tingling in my arms and legs. I have an appointment. until the doctor a month and a half, while there, I fear, aBout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment