Sunday, January 24, 2010

Videos Family Naturist What Do I Need To Record My Old VHS Family Videos To DVD? Hardware And Software?

What do I need to record my old VHS family videos to DVD? Hardware and Software? - videos family naturist

I've lost a lot of old family photos, videos at the beginning of their quality and I want to preserve. I sent copies to family members.
I already know a DVD burner in my computer, which comes with Nero OEM program, but I have what I have.
Jacks, translation module (sorry, I do not know what they are called), adapters, software, etc.. Thank you.

2 comments:

gameplay... said...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/ ... This will help you connect to your computer via a USB port and connect the VCR to the RCA jacks on the back. Transferred to Good luck with the video.

GearSpec... said...

They have basically everything that is all you need a USB Creative Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor. The software supplied with the camera can, with high quality video from a VHS VCR.

It costs about $ 240

Post a Comment