Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Model Railway Building Plans Would It Be Good To Have A Model Railway In My Greenhouse?

Would it be good to have a model railway in my greenhouse? - model railway building plans

I intend to build an "O" gauge, and build an engine to run very slowly, completing a circuit around every hour. The pots go in the buses. Then, all plants the same amount of light during the day.
Even with the best location for my greenhouse for about half of it is in the shadow of the rest in the sun.

6 comments:

J B said...

The greenhouses are usually very moist and has a lot of model railroad equipment, electrical and electronic components of very small size. If you are using your computer or the default template, you must be ready for equipment to replace the often not due to corrosion.

It would probably be better with the equipment model, which is designed for outdoor use. This is usually larger than O scale, but it would also be an advantage for you if you intend to take the load of potted plants on.

marg_cos... said...

I do not know much about the greenhouses and gardens, but I think this is probably not a good idea. Plants grow because the sunlight and nutrients and natural something that works on a different kind of energy is probably mixed with the natural process and a leg to have. Ask a garden center or something

Barbara said...

I think it would be tons of fun! Go!

DarkBlu3... said...

I want to be concerned about rust - or most of the cars in plastic these days?

DarkBlu3... said...

I want to be concerned about rust - or most of the cars in plastic these days?

PSYCHOSO... said...

Dam that his assets ... go for it

Post a Comment