Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dairy Farm Depression Should I Buy A Dairy Farm Or Expand My Farm First?

Should I buy a dairy farm or expand my farm first? - dairy farm depression

I just started playing Farmville, the other day, and I would like to develop with friends and my farm. I have over 10K in parts now, enough to expand my 14x14 farm or buy a dairy farm. What should I do first? Or I should do something else? I have five trees, four chickens, two cows, two horses and a rabbit. I'm not sure what plant is more ... I think fast raspberries or strawberries for the parts?

4 comments:

raito said...

Extension of the first:)
When fruit juice is the fastest of the currency

chris_ni... said...

How far you fight like a cow.

Sorry, I could not help me.

chris_ni... said...

How far you fight like a cow.

Sorry, I could not help me.

<@rL0$ $@n@n@ said...

What is the site at all? I still like strawberries

Post a Comment