Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baptism Party Favors I Should Have Been More Specific Regarding My Last Regarding Party Favors.?

I should have been more specific regarding my last regarding party favors.? - baptism party favors

I am planning a birthday party doubled Baptism/1st. Actually, I wanted my daughter's baptism, but the date is the weekend before your birthday, I decided to combine the events.

I like most of the guests a gift for the occasion. I know it is an obligation, but I've given some favors, christenings, baptisms.

For adult clients, I give a mini-wine and spirits with a mini-baby-card photo.

For 6 years, and the gift card at Barnes and Noble

For 7 years, adolescents and teens - Lipgloss

For 7 years, adolescents and teens - a bear ball - a soccer ball, baseball or Soccor - I know that this gift be biased, but I know that like all of my younger relatives of this donation.

And since these items are a bit expensive, I would add anything extra for bags. I do not want to do, unless the candy is much more "is healthy" candy.

His thoughts proposals.

ThaNCP.

No comments:

Post a Comment