Friday, December 25, 2009

Anxiety Back Pain Back Pain And Anxiety.?

Back pain and anxiety.? - anxiety back pain

Dizzyness and anxiety to back pain?
I am a man of 28 years;

A few weeks ago I decided to go to A & E, as I think I had an anxiety attack while at home. I was on my team and I felt my heart falls befor and light headedness, I did not notice that the attack to take deep breaths from time was, and then a few days ago. I panicked on my arm was a bit strange, but I went to A & E and was seen by a doctor to me in my heart Fair Test (), then the lungs (normal) and the blood test) to my blood sugar levels (normal and blood pressure (normal) for all tests to verify normal ... They asked if everything was out, I m not what I know. But whatever it's been about 3-4 weeks from that day, and I have a bad back is now in the middle of the back and his sensitive area, I suppose. Yesterday evening, the computer back on my e-mails while on the field so far in all dizzy for a while, I decided to fetch the water .... uy Then he felt the cold .. and just put a sweater and went to bed to sleep.

Sometimes Iyet deep breaths at times, but I wonder what's wrong with me that the doctors nothing wrong with my blood sugar, heart, lungs and blood .. could find


More details

I did last night when I was a bit over the top of my head was numb (sclap) all ..... were colder than the roots of my hair cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment